Standard Homestay Program includes:
- A single room, where your host will provide a bed with appropriate linen, blankets and towels.
- Your room will be furnished with a comfortable bed, desk, chair, lamp and a place to store your clothes
- You have the option of sharing accommodation in the same Homestay if you wish.
- Two meals a day will be provided every day (breakfast and dinner).
- Light lunches will be provided on the weekend if you are at home.
- Access to a shared bathroom (you provide your own toiletries).
- Access to laundry facilities (the host provides washing detergent, you do your own washing and ironing).
- Easy access to transport to your place of study, taking a maximum time of 45 minutes door to door.